What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shot #4

What a lovely view over the Dilworth Building this morning.  Time was about 7.15am and the moon graced us with its presence in a clear blue sky.  Again the image is unmodified save conversion from RAW to JPEG.
I think I was more impressed with the view this morning than I am with the image I see now to be honest.  I've played with this shot and posted a single shot HDR here.  Looking at them both I think I prefer the unmodified version.  Let me know what you think.  You'll also see some of the other images I toyed with posting here before settling on this one of the moon.

F4, 1/640sec, ISO 200 50mm

2 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the HDR. I must be feeling like a good blast of yellow. We spent a day in the greyish zone here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I just replaced the image with a monochrome version. I'll post the colour one as well now. I felt the colour image was a bit garish :-)

    ReplyDelete