What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Shot #22

Seriously lacking inspiration tonight after work, and in desperate need of a shot for the project, I left the house via the basement and noticed lots of plant pots on the shelf.  I was quite amused with the pot that was recycled from an HP print cartridge, my son's old Lego bucket that can act as a shower at the flick of a switch and the mixture of clay and plastic pots.  I was also quite taken with the seed head captured on the side of the green pot towards the centre of the frame.

So there's shot #22.  Not very inspired, hand held, 50mm, f2.8, 1/50second, ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. How neat and tidy :-) It's quite amusing to see how someone else has the plant pot build-up. I purge mine from time to time ...and also have quite a few bigger terra-cottas that get re-used every year. The colour combo is fairly fortuitous - quite nicely balanced.

    ReplyDelete