What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shot #28

Jazz in the Park at Nathan Homestead.  Some of the musicians from yesterday's AUT concert were there and a great time was had by all.  I decided to put on the 50mm lens, set it wide open and try to get some close up shots of the players.  I quite like this shot of the sax player.  The red of his shirt just lifts the image.  I took quite a few shots (close to 500) and I'll post some more on my blog if you want to have a look.

The band?  It's called Allegro and if you get a chance to see them GO.  They're good ... very good.

Hand held, 50mm, 1/8000sec, f1.8, ISO200

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having quite a time in NZ. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete