What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shot #30

I had intended taking a shot of an old building.  I'd got myself all worked up to do this, but it just never happened.  I then drove past some talented kids at a skate park and took shots of them playing on bikes and skateboards ... bound to have a shot here I thought.

Not that easy as it happens to get a shot of people you've never met before doing something you know nothing about, but I tried and had quite a bit of fun in the process!

The kids were great and I reckon I'll head back again and try some more shots.

I didn't want to get too close to the kids, but wanted a shallow depth of field.  I also wanted a fast shutter to freeze them in mid air.

Hand held, 50mm lens, f2.8, 1/8000sec ISO 800


What do you think (there's a few more shote here btw.)?  

No comments:

Post a Comment