What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shot #49

One thing I've found awkward through this project has been having the camera, the enthusiasm and a shot worth taking all available at the same time.  I had a lovely morning with the old ladies again and there were heaps of photo opportunities, but no time to get behind the camera.  Arggh.

The light has changed significantly as the day has progressed, yet coming home from the fruit shop presented this nice view of a railway crossing.  There was sunlight on the sign causing pleasing reflections and then the sky looked quite pleasant too.

I have found the areas around the rail crossings quite fascinating.  Lots of barriers, bells and lights at the crossing, but a few meters either side of it ... nothing!  You can probably get an idea of this from today's shot?

Hand held, 50mm lens, f4, 1/4000sec, ISO 200.

1 comment: