What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shot #46

A bit short of inspiration today after last night and a busy day at work. Nevertheless I've always been quite amused by the ceiling lights in the rumpus room. There's nothing particularly attractive about them, but the shadows and ceiling tile joins went together to make an interesting picture.

Hand held, 50mm lens, f6.3, 1/60sec, ISO 200.

The challenge was to get as much definition in the foreground light bulb whilst maintaining light on the ceiling and some of the shadow effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment