What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shot #43

Feeling rough today and as I seem to feel worse as the day progresses I thought I'd better get a shot early on in my day.  The sun was rising and some of the colours as you looked through the leaves were quite lovely.  On this particular leaf I notices a spider.  What with the interesting lighting, the shapes in the leaves and then the spider I thought I couldn't lose.  What do you think?

Tripod mounted camera, f8, 1/200sec, ISO 200

Some more shots from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment