What is 505050?

The idea is to use a 50mm lens to take one shot a day for 50 consecutive days. The images posted will be unmodified ... well, I'll convert them from RAW into JPEG, but that's all. Some images may benefit for a bit of a twiddle and they will appear either on my flickr pages or my blog. Have fun looking over my attempts and please make comments and offer encouragement to complete the 50 day project.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shot #45

Anonymouz and the Hypnotics at the Ivory Lounge in Parnell, Auckland with Ross Devereux.  Great music and company.  Wonderful evening and I managed a 50mm shot to boot!

The light was subdued to say the least, but I still managed a few shots.  I've not downloaded them all yet, but needed to post one for my 505050 project, so Ross has come to the rescue.

Hand held, 50mm, f1.8, 1/25sec, ISO3200

This particular image was shot RAW and then converted to JPEG.  I'll post some more images on my blog when I manage to download them off the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment